NVIVO quickly understands the concepts behind the data and generate automated inferences over a volume of text and data. Bringing in data directly from social media pages and doing automated transcriptions is some of the advanced services that we use in NVIVO.
QSR International Pvt Ltd
Authorized Distributor of NVivo in India
Get Your 14 Days Free Trial
- Import, create and edit a wide range of data
- Make sense of your information with coding. NVivo lets you gather all your material about a theme, idea or topic together through ‘coding’.
- Work with spreadsheets and database tables. Speed up your analysis – particularly when you’re working with large datasets – by automatically coding your data.
- Work with literature reviews and bibliographies- Import bibliographical data from reference management software like EndNote, Mendeley, RefWorks or Zotero.
- Visualize patterns and connections in your data- Create and explore ‘charts’ in NVivo, including column, pie and bar charts. View the live data behind a chart with one click.
- Capture and analyze online data- Optionally install NCapture – a web browser extension for Internet Explorer 8 (or later) or Google Chrome 21 (or later). Use NCapture to collect web pages, online PDFs, social media data and YouTube videos and then import this content into NVivo.
- Transcription Services- Now there’s a fast, easy and cost efficient way to transcribe and analyze video and audio content. We provide you with a seamless experience of ordering transcripts from within NVivo and having it automatically download and synch up to the media file in your project.
- Service Industries
- Research Institution
Request a demo. Call Us Today.
Get to know your NVivo - Resources
In this webinar Stuart Robertson goes through some of the key differences and the value in upgrading from NVivo 12 Pro to Plus versions.