Responsibilities and Duties:
- Managing organizational sales by developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue, and expense controls.
- Meeting planned sales goals.
- Setting individual sales targets with the sales team.
- Tracking sales goals and reporting results as necessary.
- Overseeing the activities and performance of the sales team.
- Coordinating with marketing on lead generation.
- The ongoing training of your salespeople.
- Developing your sales team through motivation, counselling, and product knowledge education.
- Promoting the organization and products.
Understand our ideal customers and how they relate to our products
Bachelor’s degree (Engineering in Elec. & Communication is an added advantage) and
MBA (major in Marketing is an added advantage).
Worked in Marketing & Sales Department for at least Minimum of 7 yrs.
Age must be above 30yrs.
- Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies.
- Experience in customer relationship management.
- Experience managing and directing a sales team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Dedication to providing great customer service.
- Ability to lead a sales team.
- Language fluency must be in English and Hindi