Introducing the powerful graphing calculator the TI-89 Titanium offering new features, preloaded apps and even more versatility. It features advanced functionality and 3-D graphing that helps in solving problem for AP*, engineering courses and advanced mathematics. A built-in USB port makes data transfer ultra-convenient. Plus, with three times the memory of TI-89 Titanium you can store more Apps, data and programs. Also, Built-in Computer Algebra System (CAS) permits you to explore and manipulate mathematical expression in symbolic form.
Key Features :-
- Sixteen preloaded Graphing Calculator Software Applications (apps), including EE* Pro, CellSheet and NoteFolio.
- Built-in USB port with cable.
- Preloaded with Official AP Calculas exam review questions.
- All of the features and functionality of the TI-89
- CD with operating manual
- 3x the Flash memory of the TI-89
TI-89 Titanium Calculator Specifications
- Powered by 4 AAA batteries with Lithium Battery backup to protect memory during main battery change.
- Eletronically upgradeable graphing calculator allows you to have the most up -to-date functionality and software applications (Apps).
- TI Connectivity Cable (optional) and TI Connect software allow information to be tranferred to and from a computer and printed or stored on disk.
- Link with another TI-89 Titanium, TI-89 or Voyage 200.
- About 188 K bytes of user-available RAM.
- Internal clock with date and time display.
- 100 x 160 pixel display.
- About 2.7 MB of user-available Flash ROM for data archive and apps (3x the Flash ROM memory of the TI-89)
- Electronically upgradeable graphing calculator gives you the most up-to-date functionality and software applications (Apps).
- Icon desktop that allows easier access to apps and editors.
- Provision USB port which helps in computer connectivity, unit-to-unit communication with TI-89 Titanium graphing calculators via Presentation Link™ adapter.
- To communicate with other products if TI we have I/O port.
- TI Connectivity Cable included.
- TI Connectivity Cable and TI Connect™ software allow information to be transferred to and from a computer and printed or stored on disk.
- Included apps: CellSheet™, EE*Pro®, Finance, French Localization, German Localization, NoteFolio™, Organizer, Polynomial Root Finder, Simultaneous Equation Solver, Spanish Localization, Statistics with List Editor (English, French, German and Spanish versions), StudyCards™, Symbolic Math Guide.
- Apps are available from TI and other leading developers.
- Advanced Mathematics Software functionality is suitable for college mathematics and engineering coursework.
- Pretty Print shows equations and results with radical notation, stacked fractions and superscript exponents.
- Active Calculator Home history screen can hold up to 99 previous entries for deep recall.
- Real and complex numeric results.
- Symbolic manipulation for calculus and differential equations and algebra.
- Over 100 symbolic units in 28 categories for use in equations, computations and unit conversions.
- Twenty stored constants with symbolic units for scientific calculations.
- Graphs functions, parametric and polar equations, recursively-defined sequences, three-dimensional surfaces, and differential equations.
- Up to 99 graphing equations defined and saved for each graphing mode.
- Numeric evaluation of functions in tables and data variable format.
- Interactive analysis of function values, roots, maximums, minimums, integrals, derivatives, intersections, inflection points, and arc lengths.
- Recursively-defined sequences access any number of previous terms.
- Slope and direction fields for exploring differential equations.
- RK and Euler numeric differential equation solving methods.
- Real time rotation of 3-D surfaces.
- List-based one- and two-variable statistical analysis, including 10 regression models.
- Statistics plots including scatter, xy-line, box and modified box plots. Histograms and regression lines are available.
- Matrix operations including inverse, determinant, transpose, augment, elementary row operations and reduced row echelon form. Matrix elements can be real or complex and numeric or symbolic.
- Advanced matrix operations including eigenvalues, eigenvectors, LU and QR decompositions.
- Column-logic expressions in data/matrix editor are retained for automatic recalculation when values change.
- Interactive numeric equation solver.
- Hexadecimal and binary operations and conversions.
- Extensive programming capability with number and size of programs limited only by available memory.
- User-definable functions extend built-in functionality.
- Optional assembly language programming.
- Alphabetical CATALOG to access and show “help” information for each function and command.
- Memory management to create folders for specific applications or subjects.
- 255 symbols in the character set including Greek, system and international characters.
- Compatible with Calculator-Based Laboratory™ (CBL 2™) and Calculator-Based Ranger™ (CBR™) Systems to allow collection and analysis of real-world data.
- Impact-resistant slide case.
- Compatible with the TI-Navigator Classroom Learning System.
- TI Viewscreen unit available that is compatible with the same TI Viewscreen LCD panel as the TI-89/TI-92 Plus/Voyage 200 and TI-Presenter.
- All TI-89 Titanium student models can plug into TI Viewscreen LCD panel and the TI-Presenter video interface via a TI-89 Presenter Link adapter.
- Kickstand Slide Case available to prop up your calculator to view display and keys better.
- TI- keyboard-compatible.
- Included Apps: CellSheet™, EE*Pro®, Finance, French Localization, German Localization, NoteFolio™, Organizer, Polynomial Root Finder, Simultaneous Equation Solver, Spanish Localization, Statistics with List Editor (English, French, German and Spanish versions), StudyCards™, Symbolic Math Guide
- Apps are available from TI and other leading developers
- Viewscreen Panel Product Center
- Viewscreen Calculator
- TI-89 Titanium Presentation Link Adapter
- USB Cable
- TI Connectivity Kit
- Color Slide Cases
- TI Keyboard
- Standard A to Mini-B USB Connectivity Cable
- Silver USB Cable for Windows/MAC
- Serial Cable for Windows
- Gray Serial Cable for Windows/ MAC
- Kickstand Slide Case
The following Application are preloaded on this product:
- CellSheet App for the TI-89 Titanium
- EE* Pro for the TI-89 Titanium
- Finance App for the TI-89 Titanium
- Language Localization App for the TI-89 Titanium
- NoteFolio App for the TI-89 Titanium
Data Collection Support
- Compatible with CBL 2™ system, CBR 2™Motion sensor, Vernier EasyLink® and Vernier EasyTemp® systems to allow collection and analysis of real-world data.
The TI-89 Titanium is approved for use on the following exam:
- AP (Advance Placement).
- SAT I
- SAT II
- Math IC
- Math IIC
- Three years limited warranty
- e-mail help line: email@example.com
- Workshop Loan Program – borrow TI calculators for evaluation or workshops
- TI Technology Rewards program – point values redeemable for additional TI products and services.
- Supplemental activity books available
- Guided included, full Reference Guidebook available on Product CD and http://education.ti.com/guides
- TI Product CD included with full reference Guidebook and free software applications.
- TI Calculator poster and keyboard transparency available.