Advanced graphing functionality. Full-color backlit display. Rechargeable
Our latest graphing handheld that enables a deeper understanding of abstract concepts in math and science subjects which supports real-world images and color-coding of equations, lines and more.
A Complete Learning Resource
Texas Instruments providing advanced learning tools in mathematics and science that have been designed in collaboration with leading researchers and educators.
Professional Development webinars, workshops and conferences by Teachers Teaching with Technology™ – T³™ deliver proven strategies, practical, insights and methods for classroom success.
TI Building Concepts is a different way of thinking about teaching and learning critical middle grades math ideas.
Math Nspired Teaching Resource Center includes a comprises a comprehensive online library of TI-Nspire™ math classroom activities and curriculum content optimized for TI-Nspire™ Technology.
Science Nspired Teaching Resource Center comprises a variety of free downloadable simulations, formative assessment, student explorations and data collection suitable for middle grades and high schools subjects.
TI-Nspire CX Handheld Graphing Calculator Specifications
- Color, backlit display
- Number and constant memory
- Electronic upgradeability
- Screen size: 320 x 240 pixels (3.5″ diagonal)
- Screen resolution: 125 DPI; 16-bit color display
- Powered by the TI-Rechargeable Battery (included)
- USB port for computer connectivity, unit-to-unit communication with other TI-Nspire family handhelds.
- Available 100 MB storage memory / 64 MB operating memory
- Electronically upgradeable graphing handheld allows you to have the most up-to-date functionality
- USB Cable included
- TI-Computer Link Software allow information to be transferred to and from a computer
- Graphing: Function, sequence, polar, parametric, 3D graphing, inequality (auto shading), zoom, trace, dynamic, transformation graphing, conic graphing and graph formats(solid line, dotted line etc)
- Multiple graphing functions can be defined, saved, graphed and analyzed at one time
- User-defined list names in Lists & Spreadsheet
- Eleven interactive zoom features
- Numeric evaluations in table format for all graphing modes
- Interactive analysis of function values, roots, maximums, minimums, derivatives and integrals.
- Six different graph styles and 15 colors to select from for differentiating the look of each graph drawn
- Matrix operations: find inverse, transpose and augment matrices; determinant and reduced row echelon forms; use elementary row operations; calculate eigenvalues and eigenvectors; convert matrices to lists and vice versa.
- List-based one- and two-variable statistical analysis, including logistic, sinusoidal, median-median, linear, logarithmic, exponential, power, quadratic polynomial, cubic polynomial, and quartic polynomial regression models
- Three statistical plot definitions for scatter plots, xy-line plots, histograms, regular and modified box-and-whisker plots, and normal probability plots
- Advanced statistics analysis, including 10 hypothesis testing functions, one-way analysis of variance and seven confidence interval functions.
- Eighteen probability distributions functions, including the cumulative distribution function (CDF), probability density function (PDF) and inverse probability distribution function for normal, chi-squared, t-, and F- distributions; and the CDF and PDF for binomial, geometric and Poisson distributions
- Built-in interactive geometry capabilities
- Quick alpha keys
- Simple drop-down menus – emulate the intuitive operation of familiar computer features
- TI-Nspire™ Documents (.tns files) — compatible with TI-Nspire™ Software, TI-Nspire™ handhelds and TI-Nspire™ Apps for iPad® — can be created, edited, saved and reviewed
- Use images (.jpeg, .jpg, .bmp, .png formats) that can be overlaid with graphical elements
- Explore mathematical expressions in symbolic form, see patterns and understand the math behind the formulas
- Visualization of multiple representations of a single problem algebraic, graphical, geometric, numeric and written format
- Chem Box feature allows easy input chemical formulas and equations
- Prior entry call and qwerty keyboard
- Manipulate linked representations of properties to instantly update the others and show meaningful connections without switching screens (for e.g. grab a graphed function and move it to see the effect on corresponding equations and data lists)
Data Collection Support
- Compatible with TI-Nspire Lab Cradle, Vernier EasyLink® USB Sensor and Vernier EasyTemp® temperature sensor systems to allow collection and analysis of real-world data
- PC Emulator available
- Projectable Display Model available
- Able to connect to TI-Navigator System
- TI Rechargeable Battery
- Color slide cases available
- TI-Nspire™ Docking Station
- TI-Nspire™ Lab Cradle
Extend the power of your graphing calculator and create a personalizable approach to learning with accessories for the TI-Nspire™ CX handheld.
- Three years limited warranty
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Classroom activities available
- Workshop Loan Program – you can borrow TI calculators for evaluation or workshops
- TI Technology Rewards program – accumulate points redeemable for additional TI products and services
Turn your PC or Mac® into an exceptional learning tool
TI-Nspire™ Software delivers enhanced graphing capabilities and other functionality that are unique to TI-Nspire™ math and science learning technology on desktop and laptop computers.
TI-Nspire Student Software provides students with the ability to work beyond the classroom by taking what they’ve started in class on their handhelds and finishing it elsewhere on a PC or Mac® laptop or desktop.Learn More
TI-Nspire Teacher Software delivers an intuitive interface to help educators save time preparing assignments and tests and demonstrating important concepts in class. The built-in TI-SmartView™ emulator enables teachers to project a full interactive handheld alongside a large handheld screen, making it easier to visualize multiple representations and keystrokes.
TI-Nspire™ Navigator™ Systems
GET STUDENTS TALKING ABOUT MATH AND SCIENCE
The TI-Nspire™ Navigator™ System supports research that shows that students experience a higher level of participation and stay focused when they take part in effective group learning.
Using the TI-Nspire™ Navigator™ Cradles that slip onto the back of the handheld, the system supports wireless classroom connectivity that enables formative assessment far beyond multiple choice, provides instant visibility into student understanding and presents the ability to adjust instruction.
It also simplifies classroom management and lets teachers quickly assess online lessons and tools to guide students to deeper understanding of key mathematic and scientific principles.
TI-Nspire™ Lab Cradle
EXPAND YOUR SCIENTIFIC RANGE
The TI-Nspire™ Lab Cradle combines with the Vernier DataQuest™ App for TI-Nspire™ and a selection of more than 50 data collection sensors to take science teaching and learning into new dimensions of student engagement and visualization of concepts.
This versatile, portable learning tool supports both single- and multi-sensor data collection and analysis.
Vernier DataQuest™ App for TI-Nspire™ include following key features:
- Plug-and-play simplicity that turns the TI-Nspire™ with Touchpad handheld into a adaptable data collection device in the lab, classroom or field
- Real-time data collection analysis that enables student to associate an event with its representation in a meter, graph or table.
- Analytic tools that equip students for accurate selection and focus on collected data.
- Draw Prediction feature that enables student to create hypotheses and display collected data to compare outcome.
The Vernier EasyTemp™ temperature sensor help students collect real-world data in a simple, accurate and inexpensive way and the Vernier EasyLink™ USB interface individually connects with more than 50 standard Vernier sensors to make data collection faster in speed, fun, more precise and more intuitive.
TI-Nspire™ Docking Station
Save time recharging, uploading and updating
TI-Nspire™ Docking Station holds up to 10 TI-Nspire™ class handhelds to:
- Keep the rechargeable batteries fully charged
- Upload documents, class activities and homework using
TI-Nspire™ Teacher Software
- Update the operating system via TI-Nspire™ Teacher Software
Up to six docking stations can be operated simultaneously on one computer.
The TI-Nspire™ Docking Station supports TI-Nspire™ CX, TI-Nspire™ CX CAS handhelds, TI-Nspire™ with Touchpad and TI-Nspire™ CAS with Touchpad.