Law of Sines and Cosines – Resources for Teachers and Studentsdm
The law of sines and cosines are also known as Sine and Cosine rules and these are used for finding the solution for the oblique triangle.
This article explores the proofs of the Laws of Sine and Cosine. Investigate various cases where they are utilized, and apply them to solve problems.
Below, The students and teachers can find the various resources for teaching and learning the topic law of sines and cosines in pdf format. The resources consist of various problems which we thought might be helpful for you.
The resources (from Texas Instruments) below contains:
- Student Sheet – Assignment / worksheet for students
- Teacher Sheet – Teaching resource for teachers
- IB Questions for students
- TNS* Files for students – .tns files for student’s to be used with their TI-Nspire CX II CAS for problems to be solved
- TNS* files for teachers – .tns files for Teacher’s to be used with their TI-Nspire CX II CAS
*.tns files are for the use of teachers and student who have TI Nspire. These files are compatible with texas instrument Software and handheld graphical calculators.
You can also view other resources below for better results from TI Nspire:
- Tips on efficient use of TI Nspire for IB examination
Some words from us,
Hello, We at Numerical analytics thrive to bring the finest educational technology for you. We are authorized distributors of Texas instrument graphical calculators (TI Nspire CX II and TI Nspire CX II CAS). To get the latest updates on the TI Nspire and Other resources make sure to subscribe to Numerical analytics Newsletter.
Make sure to comment and share this post with your friends and peers.