How to Disable Press-to-Test Mode Using Student’s SoftwareNumerical
If you choose to disable Press-to-Test mode through a computer, you must have TI-Nspire Students software installed on your system. After installing TI-Nspire Students software :
Create a folder on your computer called “Press-to-Test”
In that folder, place an empty tns document called “Exit Test Mode”.
- Steps to create tns file through student’s software.
- Open the software
- Without altering anything inside the document go to file
- Select Save-as
- Now select the folder created above.
- Save the file with name “Exit Test Mode” and hit Save
- This file is the only file that should be in that folder.
Note: folder and file names are case-sensitive
Send this file to your connected device and you will exit Press-to-Test mode
- Step to send tns file into handheld:
- Make sure you have attached the Handheld with your software via USB cable
- Now open your student’s software and select document section(yellow icon) from the document toolbox.
Finally drag the TNS file from computer to connected handheld.